March 22, 2020

Common Ground on the Hill - A Long Awaited Return

In this time of cancellations and closures, it is good to hear today that some things are still on! My course in ink and pencil book illustration, Ink, Silk, Pencil, Paper, is open for registration on the Common Ground on the Hill website. The course runs July 5 - 10, from 9 am - 10:15 am. I will be teaching the ink on silk imperial style Chinese painting method and how I have adapted that to pencil and paper for illustrating my poetry books. This is a really fun summer camp where artists, musicians, writers, poets, and dancers from all over the world converge once a year in this spectacular celebration of the arts. This will be my first time teaching here again after an hiatus of ten years. I'm looking forward to it. Follow the link here to register: https://www.commongroundonthehill.org/

Illustration for Woodland Harmonies, by Kristina Miller.  Unpublished manuscript.

No comments: