February 17, 2020

My Women My Monsters is in Print!

There is always something rewarding about finally seeing one’s work in print. It is also something of a relief, too, considering the hours spent writing, illustrating, editing and proofing. Seeing this chapbook finally published, printed, on Amazon and ready to distribute, is something of a small marvel. I am grateful to Finishing Line Press for publishing this work, with all its rakish illustrations! Working in South Carolina, I had grown used to not being allowed to show such work. So it is with gratitude that I finally am able to make these visions and these words available.

I am also so very thankful for my reviewers: Professor Emeritus Larry Rhu, Professor Janet Walker, and Professor Tamara Miles, for writing such insightful dust jacket blurbs.

Here are the links to the chapbook on Amazon and on the publishers’s website:

https://www.amazon.com/My-Women-Monsters-Janet-Kozachek/dp/1646621425/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=My+Women+My+Monsters+Janet+Kozachek&qid=1581958010&s=books&sr=1-1

https://www.finishinglinepress.com/product/my-women-my-monsters-by-janet-kozachek/

No comments: