May 10, 2022

 Sad to see that this was cancelled!

I will be teaching Chinese Calligraphy again in person at Common Ground on the Hill at McDaniel College in Westminster, Maryland.  This will be the first in person meeting since the pandemic hit in 2020.  And it will be the first time for me to teach in person at Common Ground since 2011.  I had managed to teach virtually last summer.  It was my first (and maybe my last) zoom course, and, although it was awkward I got through it.  Zoom had its benefits, though, as it allowed a friend from the west coast to participate.  Follow the link to register. I will be teaching Chinese Calligraphy again in person at Common Ground on the Hill at McDaniel College in Westminster, Maryland.  This will be the first in person meeting since the pandemic hit in 2020.  And it will be the first time for me to teach in person at Common Ground since 2011.  I had managed to teach virtually last summer.  It was my first (and maybe my last) zoom course, and, although it was awkward I got through it.  Zoom had its benefits, though, as it allowed a friend from the west coast to participate.  Follow the link to register. https://www.commongroundonthehill.org/classes/chinese-calligraphy

No comments: